Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Whole New House

Mike and I have a new house... or our same old house that looks a lot different. We have found in the recent weeks that the outside of our front door and front beams were NOT treated correctly.

I hired a company to come out and refinish our door and beams. You can judge for yourself... but I think it looks GREAT!!!



The beams look a bit red... but I took the picture in the shadow of the house.


New and improved Front Door!!



Next Step: Convince Dad to help us put up some railing in the front!!


6 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome to the blogworld!! Post often. People's blogs are oftentimes my only connection to the outside world. I've never seen a post I didn't like so whatever it is, tell us about it!

Carrie said...

Yay, Pam! Welcome! Your house looks great! And I don't think it will take much convincing to get your dad to help!

Gayla said...

Wahoo! Looks like the guy finished and it looks good.

Shannon said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the blogging world. I am so glad you joined us. The front of your house looks great!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Ditto to what Kristi says! I hope you don't mind if I look too!

Lindsay said...

It does look great!!! I am glad that you started a blog.