Mike forwarded me this the other day... and while I try very hard not to forward emails...I could NOT resist. I am totally addicted to this one. I sent it to some immediate family and got a huge response so I thought I would post about it.
Give it a try and let me know your first score... and I want the truth.
Mike's was an 80%. Mine was 86%
4 comments:
Man! I got 82%. I feel like I got jipped though, because on the first one I didn't see that ittold me whatstate it was (I know, I'm lame...) andon the very last one i didn't drop it exactly where it was supposed to go... That was fun though.I think I may go try again!
I got 86% too.
It really depends on the order you get the states in. I always mess up when I get Kentucky or West Virginia first.
todd scored 88%
Post a Comment