Friday, May 8, 2009

Garden and Swingset

I officially have a garden... and even have a row of peas planted. My parents came over the other day and helped get the garden ready for planting. My Dad brought his tiller over and tilled up the garden with a lot of compost. I wanted some separation between the garden and our yard so we went to Lehi Block to find some pavers. The pavers we chose were "seconds"... not sure why but they only cost me $0.31 each. I spent a total of $12.00.

The garden looks amazing!!


A couple of weeks ago we bought a swing set from RC Willey. Cost us $100!! We got it all set up and Kade plays on it everyday. Here is a picture of Kade on the teeter-totter... he was having a lot of FUN... but by the looks of the picture you might think differently. This is how he poses for pictures.


2 comments:

Tandi Davis said...

Your garden looks great--how exciting!

Carrie said...

If I wore a Utah jacket I would pose for a picture like that also. Ha Ha!!! The garden looks great I want to come and check it out.