Friday, November 13, 2009

Disney - Pixar Movie UP

For Kade's Birthday back in September we took him to his first movie at the theatre. We saw the movie UP. Kade loved the movie... it had all the things he loves... Dogs, Balloons, animals, etc. He sat and watched the entire movie without going Crazy or trying to escape. We knew instantly that we would buy it when it came out on DVD.

The movie is now on DVD and so I did a little research and found this coupon online and thought I would share because its such a great deal.

The coupon is for $10 off the UP Combo Pack. The combo pack includes a 2 disc Blu-Ray DVD, a regular DVD, and a Digital copy of the Movie.


Walmart has the combo pack on sale this week for $20. The final cost would be $10. The coupon expires on the 17th so move fast.


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Pam, I found you through Kristin (Steele) blog. Congratulation on your new little guy! He so very darling:)