Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day

On Saturday we went over to my parents house to play in the snow. We tied an inter tube on the back of a four wheeler and then a sled onto the back of that.

Here is Kade all bundled up... took us about 15 min... he had a lot of layers...



Here is Mike and Madison. As you have probably guessed I was driving with Kade on my lap.

Mike and Kade. Kade didn't like riding on Mike's lap because he was getting the brunt of the snow in his face.

I had a great idea to put Kade on the tube by himself. Mike was driving and I was recording. After watching the video you will be able to see that I am not very good at recording.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Lindsay said...

So much fun....Remember when there were no houses and we had a whole field to do that in? The good old days.