Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Mike's Birthday was on Wednesday (7th) and I decided to surprise him by taking him out to dinner. I took him to his favorite restaurant ... Olive Garden. We took Kade over to my parents house and they watched him while we went out... it was very nice to just have Mike and I there... Thanks Mom & Dad!!


I tried to talk Mike into going to the movie but he didn't want to because he had to be to work so early the next morning (5:00 am). After dinner we went and picked up Kade and then came home for presents and brownies. Kade picked out Mike's favorite candy bar... all by himself... well he chose from 3 different ones. We also got Mike a U of U sweatshirt, t-shirt and track pants. Mike was very happy and said that he can now wear a different U of U shirt everyday for almost 2 weeks.


Today we are celebrating his birthday with his parents. They are bringing pizza and I made a cake. I was very proud of the cake... even though it looks sorta funny. Here are some pictures...



I tried my best to make it look like a football... not as good as the cake we made for Kade's birthday... but still good.

I am so glad to have such a great husband. He works so hard to support our family which allows me to stay home and be with Kade. He his such a great example to both Kade and I. We both love him very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Pam, that cake looks great! I love it!! Oh, and happy birthday Mike!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Your cake is awesome. Jake's turned out to be pink so I turned that one into a flower cake and had to make a second cake with a truck on it. Happy bday Mike!