Last year I had two procedures done to my neck called a radiofrequency neurotomy. One in March for the left side of my neck and one in June for the right side of my neck. A radiofrequency neurotomy is a type of injection procedure in which a heat lesion is created on certain nerves with the goal of interrupting the pain signals to the brain, thus eliminating pain.
I have been suffering from severe headaches for many years now and have tried many things to help. This finally worked!! I felt GREAT until November that is when my headaches starting returning. At first they they were small but have now gotten back to almost daily.
With all this said I will get to the purpose of this post. With my headaches returning I have had many sleepless nights and am not sure what I would have done without my DVR.
I love my DVR!!!
Here is a list of all the shows that are currently set in my DVR.
1. 24
2. Prison Break
3. Heroes
4. The Unit
5. House
6. Chuck
7. Ugly Betty
8. Lost
9. Ghost Whisperer
10. NCIS
11. Americas Next Top Model
12. Little Einstein’s
13. Wipeout
14. Greek
15. Secret Life of the American Teenager
16. CSI
17. Burn Notice
18. Monk
19. Kitchen Nightmares
20. The Mentalist
21. Chase
22. One Tree Hill
23. True Beauty
24. The Real World
25. The Biggest Loser
26. Game Show in My Head
27. Family Feud
28. Hell’s Kitchen
29. Survivor: Tocantins
30. The Amazing Race 14
31. Sober House
32. Tool Academy
33. I Love Money
I haven't seen a lot of new posts lately and I think it because no one knows what to post about. Here is a great idea... post on what shows are set on your DVR or the shows you just cant live without. If you read this post... tag you are it.
I look forward to reading a lot of new posts in the next week or so.
1 comment:
Hey Pam! I LOVE my DVR, too! We said we were going to get rid of it a couple months ago, but don't have the guts. I am so sorry to hear that your headaches are back!
Post a Comment